CHRIS TURLEY – MAY 2016
MAY 2016 – CHRIS TURLEY
What She Accomplished
– Lost 136 pounds.
– Regained strength in legs and arms, eliminating the need for a wheelchair, after a stroke.
– Went down 10 sizes in clothing.
How She did it:
– Jump started weight loss with Bariatric surgery in 2014
– Works out at club five times a week in a variety of ways including taking nine different group fitness classes. Two of her favorites are Belly Dancing and Aqua classes.
– Healthy eating and portion control.
I have been overweight my entire life. December 2014, I had Bariatric surgery. Doing so was just a tool I needed to utilize and work for my final outcome.
I started eating healthy and using portion control. I joined the gym in March 2015, so I could start moving. I hated exercise at this time. I started slow and attended a few aqua classes and really enjoyed them. As time went on, I participated in more land and water classes. I even began using the equipment in the gym and discovered I LOVE to exercise.
With changing my eating habits and exercising daily, I now have a healthy lifestyle for myself and my family. I have members ask about my weight change and I’m always here to answer questions about it. Many compliment me and notice the change. I greatly appreciate it.
I have made many great friends at Innovative Health & Fitness and I love it here. I cannot imagine my life without the gym. I love my new life!