September 2017 Members of the Month
MARK & AIMEE SCHMITT
What they accomplished
- Working on remaining healthy and on recovering from serious health issues (Mark).
- Inspiring other members and Innovative staff.
How they did it:
- Cardio three times a week.
- Strength training twice a week.
- Physical Therapy at Franklin Rehab.
- Swimming in lap pool twice a week.
While we were regular fixtures at Innovative Health & Fitness for a few years, Mark suffered a brain bleed in May of 2015 due to an undiagnosed genetic disease. He sustained a permanent brain injury as well as multiple complications. During that time of learning to walk, talk and eat again, we were showered with love, prayers, support and even a giant home-made, hand-delivered card from staff and friends at Innovative. That love and support continue to help us keep our focus on health and recovery every single day.
Mark’s tenacity and desire to workout every day along with Aimee’s love and devotion has inspired many members and staff. We are proud to have them as members at Innovative Health & Fitness.